Saturday, March 10, 2012

Saturday Reminder - Over the Rainbow

Hello there - I'm here with Denice and Sharon on this lovely Saturday to bring you a few more ATC's with our fun theme:

Over the Rainbow

For my first ATC, I used this adorable Baby on Cloud image from A Day for Daisies, colored with Prismacolor markers, Prismacolor pencils, and mineral spirits.  I used glitter and Gold Glow Smooch Spritz, and added a ribbon:

My next ATC was made with one of the cute Tiddly Inks images, paired with DP embellies (sun & "Sweet" word) from Nikki Sivils and green gemstone stickers:

Denice's ATC  has a cool mixed media look to it, and I love those angels:

I love the quote that Sharon used for her ATC:

Hope you will play along with us - scroll down to link up below by Tuesday at 7:00 p.m. EST
Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment