Saturday, June 16, 2012

Saturday Reminder - Pantomime or Express Feeling Without Words

Hi there everyone!  I hope you're all having a fantastic weekend.  We have a few more ATC's to share with you for our theme this week, which is:

Pantomime or Express Feeling Without Words

Our sponsor is:

I had a blast using the image Lily gave us, Sad Little Pierrot, and for this ATC I used my Crackle Accents to create the look of a cracked picture - at least that's what I was trying to do.  Did it work?  LOL

For my next ATC, I did a nod to the famous French mime Marcel Marceau:

Denice very cleverly made a Pantomine horse!  "Pantomime horses were mostly used in vaudeville acts....but made a reappearance in a few the Monty Python episodes. They were almost always used in humorous skits because it takes two people to be in the costume....and maybe it's funny because nobody really wants to be a horse's a$$?!!  Haha!"  I got a huge kick out of this:

Sharon used another awesome image from The Octopode Factory:

Scroll down to link up below - have a great weekend!  Peace.

2 comments:

  1. Aren't these delightful and your crackle looks fine to me.
    Hugs Joanne xx

    ReplyDelete