Saturday, July 28, 2012

Saturday Reminder: Sugar & Spice

Hello all - it's Saturday and we're back with a reminder post for you for our:


Our sponsor this week is:

I altered Frida's Sugar Skull from Dilly Beans by covering up the Sugar Skull in her hands with a cupcake fussy-cut from my DP, which is from Nikki Sivils.  The alphabet stickers are from the same pack:

Kim used this absolutely precious Tilda image from Magnolia, and I think she is the epitome of Sugar & Spice:

 
Sharon used Framed Zombie Hearts 4 from Dilly Beans - love the unexpected coloring, it just works so well with this:

How clever is Denice with her SPICY chili pepper background and SUGARY cupcake image????  LOVE it:

Hope you are all having a great weekend!  Please scroll down or click here to link up your sweet and spicy ATC!  :)  Peace.

3 comments:

  1. OMG! these are just fabulous! I've got my images printed for this. Let's just hope I can get 'em colored. xxD

    ReplyDelete
  2. super sweet inspiration! fabulous ATCs. xo

    ReplyDelete