Saturday, August 11, 2012

Saturday Reminder - Frankie & His Bride

Hi there everyone - welcome back to our Saturday reminder post!  Today we have a few more ATC's to inspire you for our current challenge theme:

Frankie & His Bride

My ATC paired the happy couple with a wedding cake from Just Some Lines - I used lots of pink Glimmer Mist on this one:

Megan made an adorable pair of ATC's, I love that text tape that she uses, it's so darn cute:


Kim made a sweet cake topper out of her Frankie Boy and Frankie's Bride images - love the colors and the little pearls:

Denice made a funky and unique Frankie ATC:
 Scroll down to the original post or click here to link up by Tuesday evening at 7:00 p.m. EST.  Peace.

1 comment:

  1. ADORABLE! I really wanted to do another. So sorry I ran ought of time. Again, thanks for having me. xxD

    ReplyDelete