Wednesday, August 1, 2012

WW # 43 - Take Time for You

Hello everyone and welcome to another Wicked Wednesday!  Let's announce last week's winner first, and that would be....

Congratulations, Wendy P.!  Please send me an e-mail to JennBorj@yahoo.com with "WW Week 42 Winner" in the subject line, and let me know which image you'd like from the Dilly Beans store here.  Thanks!

Our top 3 for last week are:

4.) Beverly G.
6.) Alex
8.) Carol 
Congratulations!  Please send me an e-mail to JennBorj@yahoo.com with "WW Week 41 Top 3" in the subject line, and I'll send you along the Top 3 badge.  Thanks again for playing along with us, everyone!

Our new challenge theme this week is:

Take Time for You!

Our sponsor is:

One random winner this week will receive the image that the DT played with, Bath Girl.  Let's see what we've got to inspire you this week:


For my ATC, I cropped my image up close and colored with Prismacolor pencils & mineral spirits, along with some glitter:

Chelsea made those bubbles really pop, and I love the inked edges of her ATC:

Denice added the perfect text to her ATC - this sweet girl just screams rejuvenation, doesn't she?

Kim somehow made her ATC look absolutely realistic with that phenomenal towel rack - I'm loving it, it's just so cute:

Sharon used the perfect background, as always, and those letter tiles are so cool:

We hope you will play along by showing us what it means to YOU to take time for you - what do you think of when you think "relaxation"?  What do you do for YOU?  Show us!  Link up below by Tuesday at 7:00 p.m. EST.  Peace.


9 comments:

  1. Thank you for picking me for the top 3!!! I am honored. Love this week's theme. Going to put on my thinking cap and get busy :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the Top 3 badge I'll add the challenge # to my badge on my sidebar. I'm already mulling this one over.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the Top 3 badge I'll add the challenge # to my badge on my sidebar. I'm already mulling this one over.

    ReplyDelete
  4. woohoo excited to be the winner this week. Congrats to the ladies who made the Top 3.
    Looking forward to participating this week too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. WooHoo! First instead of bringing up the rear, Yay!

    ReplyDelete
  6. 2nd entry, Come on now gals don't let me hog all the glory this week. That little girl in the bath gave me some ideas about a good soak tonight.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great job by all your DT members... Awesome !! Ladies !!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love all the inspiration pieces by DT. Thanks for a fun Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great entries this week, everyone did an awesome job!

    ReplyDelete