Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Wicked Wednesday ATC Challenge #48: Black & White & One Other Color

Happy Wednesday!  Welcome to another week at Wicked Wednesday.  First let's announce last week's winner:
 Congratulations, Carol!  Please send an e-mail to JennBorj@yahoo.com with "WW Week 47 Winner" in the subject line and I'll get you hooked up with your prize from Back to Paper.  :)

Our top 3 for last week are:

3.) Joanne
4.) Maria
Congrats, ladies.  Please send an e-mail to me at JennBorj@yahoo.com if you need the Top 3 badge.  Thank you!  :)

Our new sponsor this week is:

 And our theme is:

Black & White & One Other Color

*Skin/hair colors do not count towards additional color.  :)

Birdie Brown donated 2 images to our DT, both images will be this week's prize to one random winner.  My ATC uses Retro Girl, and I kept it girly and pink with bows, hearts, ribbon, and a purse charm:

Denice used Robot With a Balloon, and she added a cute heart to his balloon - love the orange with the black and white:

Kim's adorable black and white and silver ATC is so clever - LOVE the torn tin foil:

Sharon always has the best little embellies, those Scrabble tile letters/words are so perfect:

Chelsea used a blue balloon to add a pop of color to her sweet happy b-day ATC:

Please link up below by Tuesday at 7:00 p.m. EST.  Peace.

7 comments:

  1. congrats to last week's winners. I so wanted to play along but...maybe this week. Too cute! Love them all. xxD

    ReplyDelete
  2. The design team's ATC's are awesome, I love your Challenges
    hugs Norma jean

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww so cute.... The DTs ATCs! Cool challenge! I deffo want in! I will be back...
    Peace,
    KristyLee

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well done to last weeks winner. Love the challenge this week and great DT makes xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a variety of ATCs this time around great inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So so grateful for the win for the last challenge. Congrats to the Top 3. Have I told you how much I am loving ATC's? I can't thank you enough for inviting me into this other world of crafting.

    Carol (Carol's Creations)
    4evercarolscreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for the great challenge...love all the DT samples! Getting used to making ATC's and enjoy making art on a smaller scale.

    ReplyDelete