Saturday, October 6, 2012

Saturday Reminder: Flowers with a Dark Twist

Hi friends!  Time for our Saturday reminder post, our current theme this week is:

I had a blast coloring this awesome skull image from our sponsor, A & T Digital Designs - I added a piece of ribbon with a skeleton key (hee hee - love that) tied on it, some word stickers, and a few gemstone stickers:

And my next ATC uses an image from Smeared Ink:
 
Denice's gorgeous rose and funky background go great with that Elton John quote:
 
Kim's Zombie Beauty Queen is perfectly dark and twisted:
 
Sharon used some great images from The Octopode Factory along with the most perfect DP and I love what she did to the flowers:
 
Scroll down or click here to link up with us by Tuesday at 7:00 p.m. EST.  Peace.

1 comment:

  1. OMG all of these DT ATCs are just great!! Brains over beauty... LOL! I love them all!
    You DTs Rock!
    Peace,
    KristyLee

    ReplyDelete