Wednesday, November 28, 2012

WW #60: Frame It!

Hi everyone!  Thanks for joining us again - let's get right to the winner from last week, who will receive their choice of 4 images from the Delicious Doodles store:
 Congrats, Amy @ Paper & Glue Stix!  Send me an e-mail to JennBorj@yahoo.com and I'll get you hooked up with your prize!
(UPDATE:  At the time of the drawing, there were 12 entries - I have since discovered one of our entries used an image that violated copyright laws, so I have removed it, bringing the total entries down to 11, just thought I should mention why this happened.  Thank you!)

Our top 3 for last week are:

Congrats, everyone!  Send me an e-mail to JennBorj@yahoo.com and I'll send along the Top 3 badge to you.

Our new theme for this week is:

Frame It!

Our sponsor, offering a $10 certificate to their online store, is:

 Jenn:



Kim:


Let's see how you interpret our Frame It! theme this week - you can make  your entire ATC into a framed piece of art like we did, or use mini frames, picture frame images, etc.  Looking forward to seeing what you come up with! 
Peace.

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations to the winner and top three. The Design Team have excelled themselves again; lovely work. Vee xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank You..I'm so excited to have won this challenge!! HUGS to all of you and Congrats to the other artists as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for picking my atc as a top three. I'm so excited. Love the theme this week. The Dt examples are so fun. Love how you have all used the same frame so differently. Very cool.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for another fun challenge. LOVE the inspiration! xxD

    ReplyDelete